Last updated 👆: Live Update
Submission Deadline: ::
- The rankings are calculated based on the average score of the English and Chinese data sets.
- After the test set is released, we will evaluate the submitted results and update the leaderboard. Each team has a total of three submission opportunities, and the highest score will be used as the final score. Only the successfully executed submission file will be counted as a submission attempt.
- In order to ensure fairness, we prohibit the use of large models with more than 1 billion parameters for training and prediction. The top 5 teams are required to submit complete source code.
Important DatesFrom NLPCC Shared Task pages.
- 2023/03/15：announcement of shared tasks and call for participation;
- 2023/03/15：registration open;
- 2023/04/06：release of detailed task guidelines & training data;
- 2023/05/05：registration deadline;
- 2023/05/21：release of test data;
- 2023/05/31：participants’ results submission deadline;
- 2023/06/10：evaluation results release and call for system reports and conference paper;
- 2023/06/30：conference paper submission deadline (only for shared tasks);
- 2023/07/18：conference paper accept/reject notification;
- 2023/08/01：camera-ready paper submission deadline.
Bobo Li, Fei Li, Donghong Ji
Languag and Cognition Computing Laboratory, Wuhan University
NeXT++ Research Center, National University of Singapore
School of Computing and Information Systems, Singapore Management University